front Dynamic Hoses

In so genannten "Bilder/Hilfethreads" dürfen keine Bilder auf den Server von FBM hochgeladen werden.
Durch die hohe Anzahl an Bildern die täglich eingestellt werden ist eine baldige Serverauslastung vorauszusehen.
Da wir dies nicht kompensieren können und auch keine Bilder oder ganze Threads löschen möchten,
bitten wir euch auch in Zukunft die Bilder bei "Fremdhostern" einzustellen.
Wir empfehlen: https://de.imgbb.com/
  • Hello

I fixed lots of missing thinks about mb-trac

Front dynamic hoses ,electric hose and PTO won't work. I tried to fix it but i couldn't figure out

Link removed, please don't publish foreign mods. If somebody offers help, use the conversation for providing links

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von sarge (18. Juni 2020 um 18:21)

• Offizieller Beitrag

I assume you have existing nodes for the joints in you model.

The entrys in the xml are exaktly the same for front and backside. With one difference, but that is the same for hoses and pto.

Example:

<powerTakeOffs>

<output attacherJointIndices="1 2 4" outputNode="ptoBack"/>

<output attacherJointIndices="3 5" outputNode="ptoFront"/>

</powerTakeOffs>

Here the backside is used for the 1st,2nd and 4th attacher-entry in the xml, while the 3rd and 5th are using the front.

And of course the shown outputnodes have to represent the indices of the nodes for the front and back pto. You can also enter the indices directly there.

• I added other things but when i add something i am finding new missing things.

I am leaving this mod to you guys. You can fix and then share this mod whenever you want.

Thank you for everything