https://imgur.com/a/7aNiTdo
With the new mod [Controlled Traffic Farming] I really want to add usability to Hurricane disks. Maybe something like that has been already done and I'm too stupid to find. I'm trying to add working areas for plow and can't understand what I'm doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated.
Is it possible to add plow attributes to the disks?
-
- Offen
-
DCinema -
30. Mai 2021 um 02:21
-
-
You only could write the XML from the mod in plow working or in cultivator working areas . I dont know if its possible to write two working areas like plow and cultivator in only one Mod . But i think it doesn't work .
-
sarge
30. Mai 2021 um 10:14 Hat das Label Offen hinzugefügt. -
- Offizieller Beitrag
Should be possible to add 2 types of workareas. Look at the headers of the beet harvesters for example, they have one area for topping and one for harvesting. I would try to copy that code change the indexes and place them accordingly in the model. then change the one type to plow and the other one to cultivator.
But maybe it would be much easier, to change the one existing workarea to subsoiler?
-
But maybe it would be much easier, to change the one existing workarea to subsoiler?
Yeah. I know that this way will be much easier and faster. But not as realistic. It's just pure OCD "schtick". And with whole width as a subsoiler there is no point to play with the awesome Controlled Traffic Farming mod.