Beiträge von mmike1984

Hello,

I edit the Fendt 924 gen 7 from Giants, i made it more realistic. When cruising on the road or field in the daytime the daytimelight (DRL) are working (like Vanilla Giants Fendt). I edit my mod, that when i switch to the normal light (Lightstatus 0), the DRL goes off and the normal lights go on (see picture). After that i can switch to worklights (lighttype 2 and 3), and al the lights including the DRL are switch on, so far so good.

But then when, switching the lights off (with the key F) all lights go off. Including the DRL. The DRL only switch on again, after restarting the Fendt.

What i actually want is that the DRL switch on, after the third light modus. In the XML is this the DRL lightnode trigger:

<dashboard displayType="EMITTER" node="daytimeLight_static" idleValue="0" intensity="10" groups="MOTOR_ACTIVE" />

I edit the defaultlight like this:

<defaultLight shaderNode="defaultLight_static" lightTypes="0 3" />

<defaultLight shaderNode="daytimeLight_static" lightTypes="2 3" />

How can i fix that the DRL switch on, after the Lighttype 3?

Hello,

I made an private mod for my own use, i put autoload in for my trailer. Everythings worked, only thing i dont understand is, when i unload the bales on the deck of the trailer (so i can use the belts), the autoload dont reconnised them, when activated for unload them. When i stay in autoload mode( and dont unload then on the deck of the trailer, everything worked fine), i can unload them like normal, with the grid and so on. I dont know what i do wrong.

kind regards Mike

Hello,

I am new here, and hope that someone can help me. I have the following error. When playing on this awesome map, i cant see the animal status at the barns. I have the farming tablet, with all apps. And tested the map, with and without mods, all these times i have the same error. I only see an pictogram of an computer. So i cant see what my animals need for production. This is the only pictogram i see, when walk over nothing happend, also no klicken with mose and so on. Pls help, i want to play this awesom map!

Ow, and you can reply in German, i can read it, only not write it.

forbidden-mods.de/attachment/4616/