[ENG] Gras lagern? (LPG-style)

In so genannten "Bilder/Hilfethreads" dürfen keine Bilder auf den Server von FBM hochgeladen werden.
Durch die hohe Anzahl an Bildern die täglich eingestellt werden ist eine baldige Serverauslastung vorauszusehen.
Da wir dies nicht kompensieren können und auch keine Bilder oder ganze Threads löschen möchten,
bitten wir euch auch in Zukunft die Bilder bei "Fremdhostern" einzustellen.
Wir empfehlen: https://de.imgbb.com/
  • Hi again!

Sorry for asking all these weird questions about a old game. But just wondering: i'm playing Lehndorf (i've really got stuck with the DDR/LPG-style, watching Youtube and searching for Dutra/Kirowets and Fortschritt :D). Now back in DDR, they just gave the cows mowed gras (amongst other things). and the standard cows in LS17 wants grass. But if i mow 50 hectares of gras and i want to store it, just like gras, not make it silage. How would i do?

Just put it in a plane silo and NOT cover it?

Thanks!

• Offizieller Beitrag

No, in the silo it's getting automaticaly converted to chaff, so you can't feed it anymore (without fermenting)

You can tip a pile of grass on the ground outside of a "normal" silo, I think there was also a mod, that reduces the volume for that. You can also place some walls, to form up a storage.

I'm not sure, if there was a script, for turning normal silos into grass silos in FS17, but if you find that, you probably also could use your original idea.

• No, in the silo it's getting automaticaly converted to chaff, so you can't feed it anymore (without fermenting)

You can tip a pile of grass on the ground outside of a "normal" silo, I think there was also a mod, that reduces the volume for that. You can also place some walls, to form up a storage.

I'm not sure, if there was a script, for turning normal silos into grass silos in FS17, but if you find that, you probably also could use your original idea.

Thank you for your tips!