Frontloader/teleshandler: Keeping the bucket level?

In so genannten "Bilder/Hilfethreads" dürfen keine Bilder auf den Server von FBM hochgeladen werden.
Durch die hohe Anzahl an Bildern die täglich eingestellt werden ist eine baldige Serverauslastung vorauszusehen.
Da wir dies nicht kompensieren können und auch keine Bilder oder ganze Threads löschen möchten,
bitten wir euch auch in Zukunft die Bilder bei "Fremdhostern" einzustellen.
Wir empfehlen: https://de.imgbb.com/
  • Hi!

Yes i am still playing FS17. I did some modding back in 9/11/13 but not for many years now. I am stuck on a question regarding keeping the bucket "level" or "flat" when lowering and raising the arm? Some mods can do it, some dont. Hoffi's Weidemann doesnt and i want it to. Some oldtimermods has this function aswell (in real life, so the bucket doesnt move).

I want the bucket to stay horizontal while lifting and lowering the arm. I have been comparing xml's with one of each, but cant find any inputs that fit in.

Any idea what to do?

Thank you!

• Yes i am still playing FS17

No problem, i also do. All the good (and most privat) Mods would get lost.

in Germany, we call it "Parallelführung". In English, it should be named "parallel guide"

Just take a look at the Stoll FZ 30 and this german Thread: Parallelführung an einem Teleskoplader

in the moving tool of the frontloader arm, you need to set the "dependentMovingTool", as you can see the moving tool of the frontloader tool rotation just below, in this case 0>3|0|0. I compared it with the Stoll Super 1.3 without parallel guide and maybe you also have to set "syncMaxRotLimits" to true in the moving tool of the frontloader tool rotation.

Viele Grüße / Servus

FarmerP99

• No problem, i also do. All the good (and most privat) Mods would get lost.

in Germany, we call it "Parallelführung". In English, it should be named "parallel guide"

Just take a look at the Stoll FZ 30 and this german Thread: Parallelführung an einem Teleskoplader

in the moving tool of the frontloader arm, you need to set the "dependentMovingTool", as you can see the moving tool of the frontloader tool rotation just below, in this case 0>3|0|0. I compared it with the Stoll Super 1.3 without parallel guide and maybe you also have to set "syncMaxRotLimits" to true in the moving tool of the frontloader tool rotation.

Thank you very much! I will look into this!

• I assume yes ;)

Version 1.0.1.0 already has this functionality and btw... in next update the FS19 Weidemann will have it too.

• Thanks for all the replies!

And sorry, i dont play LS19 (yes i bought it on release and all the DLC....but i cant stand it, i cant get the same feel as in 17! Its missing so much that modders did for LS17!